- Keep your tattoo wrapped for about 2 or 3 hours. Your artist will wrap it for you before you leave the studio
- Cleanse your tattoo with water. Preferably use an anti-bacterial soap but this is not a neccesity. For bigger tattoos it is easier to just take a shower. Be gentle, don't rub your tattoo and don't stay under the water too long.
- Let it dry by air or dab it gently with a soft towel or kitchen paper
- For optimal healing we recommend using a nourishing ointment/lotion, such as Bepanthene, Hustle Butter, Easy Tattoo, Cicaplast,... We sell aftercare products in the studio and in the webshop. DON'T use products like vaseline, Nivea, udder creme or (perfumed) body lotions. Only use what your artist recommends you to.
- So after cleansing and drying you need to put your lotion on. Make sure your hands are clean and only use a thin layer. Let it settle in before putting your clothes back on.
- We recommend to hydrate your tattoo this way for 3 or 4 times a day
- The first night after getting the tattoo, it is possible some excessive ink, blood, or wound fluid soil your bed sheets, so we advise you to wrap it again with some kitchen foil to prevent this from happening. The stains don't always wash out
- Never touch your fresh tattoo with dirty hands, especially when you have pets at home. We don't want you to get an inflammation.
- No swimming, bath tub or sauna for the next 4 weeks
- Don't peel off the flakes of skin or eventual scabbing
- No tanning or direct sunlight for 4 weeks. Always use a high SPF sunscreen to protect your tattoo's after healing too
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have some further questions about aftercare
We accept webshop returns within 14 days from the date of purchase. To be eligible for a return your item must show no visible signs of use. Please contact us first to explain why you need to return the item by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and a replacement (if available) will be shipped out as soon as possible. We require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your item is received and assessed we will send you an email to confirm. At this stage we will approve or deny the replacement. If approved and the item is not available for replacement anymore, you will receive a gift voucher of the same amount.
Returns should be addressed to:
Feralis Artwork, Kortrijksepoortstraat 19, 9000 Gent, Belgium
You are responsible for returning the item to us entirely. We recommend using a trackable service.
All products and texts on this website are sole property of, and created by Feralis Artwork